Feb 13, 2012

Whitney Houston

What a tragic weekend this has been. I could not believe my eyes when I received the message that Whitney Houston passed away at only 48-years old. She was one of the most amazing singers of all times and I still love watching her movie "The Bodyguard". 


Did you know that Whitney also was a very sought-after teenage model before she even signed her first record contract? In fact, she was one of the first African-American models who made it on the cover of "Seventeen" magazine, a truly incredible woman.




Despite all her drug abuse and negative press, Whitney was one of a kind and her voice will be deeply missed. I wish her daughter Bobbi Kristina all the strength she needs in these sad days. 


Whitney, we will always love you, RIP.



No comments:

Post a Comment