Jan 23, 2012

The end of Hollywood's dream teams

Finally after almost a week without blogging (due to a little accident with my right hand in the kitchen) I am now back and unfortunately with shocking news... The divorce of Heidi Klum and hubby Seal is confirmed! 




Rumors have been around for a few days now and I was surprised to see Heidi alone at the Golden Globes. Last night the former dream couple finally told US magazine "People" that they decided to go separate ways. I am really devastated about these news I must say. Not only because I love Heidi (as I previously admitted several times) but especially because Heidi and Seal seemed to have the perfect marriage and for 7 years they have been renewing their vows every single year. You never read about fights or drama...the 38-year old supermodel and the 48-year old singer were always so much in love. Who would forget the infamous duette "Wedding Day" at the 2007 Victoria's Secret fashion show?! Now I really lost faith in celebrity marriages! The reason behind the divorce is apparently the hectic schedule both of them have, with Heidi shooting the latest season of "Germany's next Topmodel" in Germany and Seal being the judge at Australia's "The Voice". Their lives drifted apart but they remain friends and "still love each other very much". I hope they will really remain friends, especially for the sake of their four kids...


Another couple that I did not expect to split up is Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. 




After 14 years the French singer's and US actor's relationship is said to be on the brink of collapse. Johnny Depp made an appearance at the Golden Globes without his girlfriend and mother of two children whereas Vanessa stays with her family in France. During her recent promo event for her latest movie in Paris, she even said she didn't believe in marriage because "if you lose your soul mate everything is done for you".


I hope there won't be any more divorce or split announcements anytime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment